Please check the Ministry of Health’s COVID-19 website page regularly www.health.govt.nz/COVID-19. It is updated daily.
From Thursday 14th May visitors may enter Rosebank.
To minimise the health and safety risk and to cope with demand there will be some limitations, these being:
- Visiting hours will be:
- Daily 10am – 11.30am, 1.30pm – 4.30pm
- Access to the building will be via the main Reception entrance – no exceptions.
- All visitors must don a mask prior to entry, these are provided.
- You will be met by a staff member and asked to sign in for contact tracing.
- Excess bags/coats/parcels must be left at the door.
- Only one person per resident at a time may visit.
- Children under 12 years of age must be approved by the Manager.
- You may only visit in the resident’s room. Communal areas such as the lounge or dining room are not permitted.
- If you are unwell, please do not visit.
- You may visit more than once, but you must sign in each time you visit.
- The drop box system at the Reception entrance will continue.
For the Residents
- At present they are still unable to leave the facility, so shopping and visiting food outlets or people’s homes are not possible.
- Outside appointments must be approved by the Manager before occurring.