Rosebank is currently in Alert Level 2
This means, visiting can resume but under the following restrictions;
• Signing in on arrival remains mandatory, both QR Scan and register
• All visitors MUST wear a mask on entering the building, and it must stay on for the entire time you are in the facility
• Only ONE person at a time may visit a resident, and visits are to be carried out in the resident’s room not communal areas
• You should not visit if you feel unwell
• Visitors may not bring in takeaway drinks. The drop box at reception remains in place
• Visiting hours will once again become restricted and are from 10.00 – 11.30am and 2.00 – 4.00pm
• No children under 12 years old
Residents may resume outings supported by all the public health measures in place. They must;
• Sign out of the facility as per normal
• Wear a mask in public facilities
• Scan into public spaces
• Residents should not go out if they are unwell
• Out-patient/medical appointments are operating.
All of these restrictions are revised daily by the Ministry of Health, please check the Ministry of Health’s COVID-19 website page regularly www.health.govt.nz/COVID-19 for updates.