Please check the Ministry of Health’s COVID-19 website page regularly www.health.govt.nz/COVID-19 for updates.
19th June 2020
As of today the Ministry of Health have adjusted the rules regarding visiting our residents.
Please note the amendment as follows:
- No visitor who arrives in NZ at Level 1 should visit a facility without producing evidence to the facility of a negative Covid-19 test.
- Additionally all visitors who have come out of isolation must wear a mask in the facility as will the close contacts of that person.
To minimise the health and safety risk and to cope with demand some visiting limitations remain, these being:
- Access to the building will be via the main Reception entrance – no exceptions.
- All visitors must sign our contact tracing register. We have a QR code displayed for your personal contact tracing.
- If you are unwell, please do not visit.
If you require clarification regarding this please do not hesitate to contact me.