Please check the Ministry of Health’s COVID-19 website page regularly www.health.govt.nz/COVID-19 for updates.
Currently our visiting hours during the festive season are:
10.00am - 7.30pm daily
This will be reviewed 5th January 2021
21st September 2020
The Prime Minister advises all bar the Auckland region will move to Alert Level 1 from 11.59pm Monday 21st September 2020.
- Visitors to Rosebank Lifecare will no longer need to wear a mask when visiting;
- The one door entry policy remains as all visitors MUST sign the Contact Tracing Register (the Covid App is for your personal records), this includes the apartments;
- Anyone who is from Auckland or has visited Auckland or been in contact with people from Auckland will be required to still wear a mask;
- Children may visit;
- No more than 4 visitors at any one time and you may visit in communal areas;
- Residents will be able to leave the building for visits and appointments, meals out, church etc;
- All residents must sign out and sign in on return is per our Emergency Policy;
- You may be requested by Management to wear a mask if a resident is considered at risk;
- Please do not visit if you are unwell.