The Competency Programme seeks to ensure nurses are safe to practice in New Zealand and is required to be undertaken by:
– Overseas Nurses directed to complete a competency-based programme in order to attain registration with the New Zealand Nursing Council.
– New Zealand Nurses returning to clinical practice after a five-year absence.
For more information, download the Competency Programme here.
Rosebank requirements prior to programme entry:
– A copy of the Nursing Council of New Zealand letter directing them to complete a CAP, and indicating their type of registration.
– Evidence of pass result in a Nursing Council-approved English language assessment.
– Current Curriculum Vitae.
– Letter of application.
For more information on the programme contact our staff educator at email@example.com
Please note we are currently experiencing issues responding to email enquiries with gmail addresses. If you can, please email us from a different email provider.